Since I am a complete amateur, I took a TON of photos. I was hoping that they could at least get a few that they were happy with. :) I had such a great time with these two. They are really cute together. I'm thankful that they were willing to brave the freezing cold and very wet and rainy weather to take these. Thank you Kaylee and Foster. :)
I do still need to edit these, but here are some of my favorites. I'm sorry there are so many.
I do still need to edit these, but here are some of my favorites. I'm sorry there are so many.
These are the ones that made us laugh:
Kaylee said that in this picture, she looks like a baby chimp with her hood on. lol! :)
Kind of a weird picture of the ring. :)
I love the look on Foster's face here. lol! :)
This was taken on the way back to the car. :) I asked them to splash in the mud puddles. I was thinking it would be cute to get some action shots of them jumping and splashing in the mud puddles.This is what they did. :) In their defense, it was pretty freezing and we just wanted to get warm and feel our feet again. :)
Since Foster proposed to Kaylee with Scrabble, I wanted to do something related to that. This is about all I could think of doing. The other ones of them with the scrabble words didn't turn out.
No comments:
Post a Comment